Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spencer and Justin

Spencer stood in the dark corner of the room.  Music blared and most every one danced. He was shy and didn't feel all that comfortable being too outgoing.  He watched Justin dancing with Stephanie. Spencer wanted to be the one dancing with him. He could not help but drool at the tight jeans.  The song ended and another one started.  He watched Stephanie walk away and Justin started walking towards him.  Their eyes met.  Spencer looked away.
Justin walked up to him.  "I heard something."
"What's that?"
"I heard you want suck my cock."
Spencer was appalled.  What! He didn't know what to say.
"I never said that. Who the fuck made that up?" Spencer asked.
"I don't know.  It's just what I heard." Justin said.  "If you want to suck my cock, you could have just told me.  You don't need to make up rumors."
"Justin, I swear I never said any such thing."
Justin paused.  "Well, do you?" he asked.
"What?"
"Do you want to suck my cock?"
Spencer did not know what to say.  His heart raced.  He could feel beads of sweat forming on his neck. "I never said anything like that.  Who ever made that up is an asshole."
"I'm going to one of the upstairs bedrooms.  I will wait there for five minutes.  If you don't show up, I will understand."
Justin turned and made his way upstairs. Spencer watched as Justin entered the bedroom and closed the door.  A minute later, two girls emerged.
Spencer made his way up the stairs and into the room.
"Lock the door" Justin said.

Spencer did as he was instructed.  He made his way over to the bed in the dim room. Justin was seated on an armchair.  He got up and undid his jeans.  He wore thin white underwear.  His cock was clearly outlined.  Spencer watched the throbbing boy's cock.  Justin popped his cock out.  It was erect and circumcised and it pointed up to his belly. Justin looked down at it and then at Spencer.
Spencer got down to his knees and kissed the tip of the other boy's penis.  It flinched.  Spencer tasted a mild salty flavor.
Spencer could not believe how big Justin's cock was. He took it into his mouth, letting his tongue slide across the underside.  Justin buck his hips, moaning and cheering on the kneeling Spencer.  Spencer had never had a cock in his mouth before.  What were the chances?  Two eighteen year old boys getting involved like this.
8teen boy sucks cock for the first time
Spencer did his best.  He enjoyed having the warm organ in his mouth.  He had heard that getting it down the throat was supposed to be good but he had no idea how to do that.  He worked his mouth on the pulsing penis.  He felt Justin tense and a squirt shot out the tip, hitting the back of Spencer's throat.  He pulled his head away and Justin shot load after load on the side of his neck and shoulder.
Moments passed and Justin seemed to come back to his senses.  He pulled his jeans up and bolted out of the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment