Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hot Tub Guy

I wasn’t allowed into the bar.  The drinking age was 21 and I was 18.  Alcohol was not a big thing for me anyway.  I decided to stay at the hotel.  I had met my older brother in Daytona for spring break.  He and his friends were all older than me and had more traditional interests like beer.  That wasn’t really my thing anyway.  Alone at the hotel, I headed to the pool and swam for a while.  There were loads of people around with kids. I saw a a few girls and boys but I was too shy to say hello. Then I saw him. He looked like he was almost 6 feet with a strong but not overly muscular chest.   He had shaggy blond hair and his torso was amazing.  
He got into the pool and stood in waist deep water, scanning around.
I got out and went to the hot tub.  
The vibrations and warmth were excellent.  I closed my eyes.
I’m not sure how much time passed.  It could not have been more than minutes.
I heard someone enter the hot tub but I paid them no attention.
“This is not bad,” the voice said.
I opened my eyes and it was him.
“Oh.  Yea. I like it.”
He asked what I was doing staying at the hotel and I explained. His name was Tony.
“You ever sit naked in a hot tub?” Tony asked.
“No. Never done that.” I replied.
“It is awesome.  Can’t do it here though.”
“Guess not,” I said.
I told Tony how I swam naked with some friends once.  It did feel good.  But that was in the dark one night.  We chatted for a while, and I explained how I was staying at the hotel with my brother and his friends.  Tony asked if I had a girlfriend.  I told him I didn’t.  I had some interest in girls but wasn’t active with anyone at the time.
“Maybe we can go to a movie or something,” he said.
“Sure”

We both went to our rooms to change and met in the lobby later. He was wearing a black t-shirt and snug fitting jeans.  We sat in the movie theater, talking.  Tony had a girlfriend. They had only been together a few months. As he talked, he looked over at me and I could not take my eyes off his lips.  They were cherry red and exquisitely shaped.  I instinctively licked my lips. In mid sentence, I kissed him. It was a peck and only lasted less than a second. He jumped.
Why did I do that, I thought.  I’ve never kissed a guy before.
“I’m sorry,” I said.  “I don’t know why I did that.”
“Don’t worry about it.”
“You hated it didn’t you?”
“No. Not really. I didn’t mind.  It was just so sudden you took me by surprise.” Tony said.
“You sure?”
“Here, I will show you” he leaned in and placed his lips on mine.  I felt his lips touch mine and both our lips parted slightly.  It lasted only a few seconds.
“Now do you believe me that I did not mind?” he asked.
I nodded.

No comments:

Post a Comment